Add to cart
Title : 20,000 leagues under the sea: Captain Nemo
Genre : Hidden Objects/Puzzle
Publisher : Anuman Interactive
Developer : Anuman Interactive
Pegi : 3+
Esrb : Teen
- Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 or 10.6
- Intel processor running at 1.6 Ghz
- 512 MB of memory
20,000 leagues under the sea: Captain Nemo
Inspired from the Jules Vernes novel, Twenty thousand leagues under the sea.
Professor Pierre Aronnax, his assistant Conseil and the harpoonist Ned Land are captured by Captain Nemo, who travels the world's oceans on board the Nautilus submarine.
Although impressed by the beauty of the seabed, our three friends hope to escape and return to their lives on dry land. But Captain Nemo thinks otherwise… Can you help them escape?
A THRILLING ADVENTURE:
Discover the furthest recesses of the Nautilus, take the helm and pass through the Isthmus of Suez, gaze upon hitherto unseen places under the waves! But beware, the apparently peaceful depths can hide terrible dangers!
Use the x2 zoom to dive into the heart of the images and the clue to recover the objects you need.
Admire the amazing scenery! The oceans and their secrets: all kinds of fishes, seaweed, not to mention Atlantis! Nautilus and its riches: the library, wheelhouse, the living area and its works of art…
- 18 sites to see
- Mini games: reproduce manoeuvres, read a map, find a secret code…
- Manage 3 customisable profiles
- 2 playing modes: Standard and Timed
- Send scores online
- Object search (list, identical objects)
- Unlimited help: x2 zoom, reloadable clue
- Sumptuous scenery: high definition images
Click on the pictures to enlarge them.